A Review of WorkinTool Free Image Converter
We now live in a world full of images with the advent of social networks. With the intention of making their images visible and captivating, people are now inclined to edit them before uploading them to the platforms. This is the reason for the emergence of image editors.
With the help of an image editor, it will be easy and convenient to edit an image. We fully realize that options vary in the market, so we’ve done the research for you and will review a handy and free image editor —WorkinTool Image Converter. We sincerely hope that you can find valuable information through this review. According to our test, although the main feature of WorkinTool Image Converter is an image conversion, it is a handy and powerful image editor extremely suitable for social media lovers.
WorkinTool Image Converter is a lightweight tool designed with an easy to use interface. Also, brief instructions are visible on almost every feature page, so even beginners will find it easy and convenient to use.
There are many useful and fascinating features to choose from, including image editing, photo restoration, adding special effects, image collage, among others. For each of these features, you don’t need to be a tech savvy when trying it out and just a few steps will export a perfectly edited image with no quality loss.
Moreover, WorkinTool Image Converter works perfectly with Windows system and it is completely FREE for users. Thus, all its features are accessible without license payment and mandatory registration. Supported operating systems are Windows 11, 10, 8 and 7.
Explanation of features
There are nine features in this section to help you with your image editing:
- Image resizer: It allows you to change the size of your images. You can customize the size by dragging the edge of the frame or using templates such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Image filters: There are over 40 effects across WorkinTool’s seven filter categories, including Duotone, Black and White, High Quality, Smooth, Cool, Warm, and Legacy. Your images can be so customizable that they can make an attractive presentation with these filters.
- Image Adjuster: This function can be used for professional purposes as it allows changes to be made in the following areas: brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma correction, clarity, shadow, highlight, exposure, black, white, color temperature and sharpness.
- Image blur filters: WorkinTool offers four modes to blur your photos, including radial, mirror, linear, and Gaussian blur.
- Adding picture frame: You have five choices for decorating your photos, from a wrap-like frame to a rainbow-colored frame.
- Image overlay filters: You can have up to 17 overlay effects to beautify your images. The specific setting for each effect can be easily made.
- Adding image text: You can insert custom texts in your photos. The text style is fully adjustable.
- Adding image sticker: There are at least 90 stickers to make your images more vivid in WorkinTool’s two categories: Expression and Shape.
- Image brush editor: You can use a brush to “recreate” your photos with your own paint. Brush size and color are easily changeable.
With this innovative feature at your fingertips, there is no need to cost a fortune to repair your photos if your main goal is to share them on digital platforms after they are repaired. You have four choices to “restore” your photos:
- Repair old photos: This feature is helpful to restore some of your old damaged photos, including blur removal, color adjustment, and sharpness enhancement. Processing is automatic after uploading your photo.
- Enlarge image size: It helps you enlarge your photos to a printable size so that they are printed in very high quality.
- Color antique pictures: You turn your black and white photos into colorful photos using this feature.
- Facial blur correction: You can adjust the sharpness of the faces of certain portraits on your images and make them more readable.
Add special effects
This is definitely another creative feature developed by WorkinTool, which mainly targets portrait(s) in a photo. You can have so much fun with your image editing and make a new giveaway on your social media if you’ve tried all the magic in this section:
- Draw the picture: You can turn your portrait on your photo into a cartoon image easily and instantly.
- Change gender: The portrait of your photo can be switchable when you choose this function.
- Rejuvenate yourself: This function allows you to rejuvenate the portrait of your photo.
- Aging yourself: Unlike the function above, it makes the portrait in your photo look older.
All of these features are so intriguing and fun that I can’t resist trying all my photos with them.
This feature gives you the ability to collect many photos and export a new image as a whole. This is also very useful considering that the image count limit applies to most social media platforms. You are allowed to add as many photos as possible to create a picture collage. However, it is recommended not to stitch more than 15 images once. Moreover, collage details can be adjustable, including frame, gap, and rounded corners.
WorkinTool Image Converter is incredibly reliable even though it is a free tool. When it comes to image editing, it has several handy and useful features ranging from image filters, adding stickers and special effects to image adjustment, creating text and to the collage of images. Plus, it gives you a sense of joy to use with its unique functions designed for fun. Therefore, it is suitable for both personal and professional needs. So you can try this useful and powerful software right now.
Our verdict on WorkinTool Image Converter
Reasons to have it
Reasons to refuse it