How to Reverse Image Search on Android Using Google Chrome
This tutorial is about how to reverse image search on Android using Google Chrome. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Reverse Image Search on Android Using Google Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Reverse Image Search on Android Using Google Chrome
Most of us are already familiar with image look, the web search engine feature that allows you to look at images directly identified by your search terms. Anyway, there is another type of image search, because when now you have the image and you need to know its origin or its dark beginning, to find comparable images or the reality, throw an eye to an image. A reverse image search tool performs this task on your iOS or Android device just like on your desktop or laptop.
In this help, we will tell you the best way to reverse query your cell phone using various tools, apps, and sites.
How to Reverse Image Search on Android
This is a very easy search to perform on your phone, as the ability to perform reverse image search is built into the Google Chrome browser.
- Launch the Chrome app and navigate to the webpage with the image you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the image until a pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Search this image on Google”.
- After a while, you will see search results for that image.
How to reverse image search on Android, if the image is already on your phone
If the image you want to find is already stored on your phone, instead of being on a web page, you can search, but first you’ll need to open the desktop version of the search page on your phone.
- Launch the Chrome app and navigate to images.google.com.
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen in the menu and tap “Desktop Site”.
- After loading the desktop version of the page, you will see that the search box now has a camera icon. Touch this button.
- In the Search by Image box, tap “Upload Image”, then tap “Choose File”. Find the file on your phone and download it. After a while, you will see search results for that image.
Final Words: How to Reverse Image Search on Android Using Google Chrome
Hope you understand this article How to Reverse Image Search on Android Using Google Chrome, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.