How to Reverse Image Search on Android 2022 [Updated]
This tutorial explains how to reverse image search on Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and I will do my best for you to understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Reverse Image Search on Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Reverse Image Search on Android
Most of us are already familiar with image search, the search engine feature that lets you find images directly related to your search terms. But there is another way to search for an image if you already have the image and know its source or origin, need to find similar images, or need to verify an image. However, the process is not so easy if you are using an Android device. You will have to look around to find Google’s reverse image search feature on a mobile device. Image search is the ability to search for a term and find images related to your post.
Most search engines offer it, and it’s great. But what if you have an image and you want to know where it came from? Where can I find similar photos? This is a reverse image search. Google has had an image search feature for many years and most of us are familiar with it. This can be useful when looking for a specific photo you need. But did you know that you can also perform a reverse image search on your phone? There are many reasons to perform a reverse image search. Whether you want to authenticate someone online or see who is using your images, a reverse image search will help you get the information you need, and it’s easy.
How to Reverse Image Search on Android
This is a very easy search to perform on your phone, as the ability to perform a reverse image search is built right into the Google Chrome browser.
- Launch the Chrome app and navigate to the webpage with the image you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the image until a pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Find this image on Google”.
- After a while, you will see search results for that image.
How to reverse image search on Android, if the image is already on your phone
If the image you want to find is already stored on your phone, rather than on a webpage, you can search, but first you need to open the desktop version of the search page on your phone.
- Launch the Chrome app and navigate to images.google.com.
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen in the menu and tap “Desktop Site”.
- After loading the desktop version of the page, you will see that the search box now has a camera icon. Press this button.
- In the Search by Image box, tap “Upload Image”, then tap “Choose File”. Find the file on your phone and download it.
Final Notes: How to Reverse Image Search on Android
Hope you understand this article, How to Reverse Image Search on Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.