How to do a reverse image search on iPhone
This tutorial is about how to reverse image search on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to do a reverse image search on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Perform Reverse Image Search on iPhone
You should use the reverse image search strategy if you have an image that you want to know where it came from. It’s easy to do on a computer (just go to images.google.com and upload the image you want the details for). It depends on what browser you are using on your iOS device (or if you want to install an app to perform reverse image search on iPhone). We are going to go over a few ways to perform a reverse image search on your iPhone.
How to Reverse Image Search to Image on Your iPhone Using Safari and Google
If you already have an image on your iPhone and want to know where it appears on the web, you can use Google image search in Safari, but not the mobile version of Google’s site, you’ll need to upgrade to the version of office.
- Launch the Safari app and navigate to images.google.com.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen (it looks like a square with an up arrow), then tap “Request Desktop Site.” You need to open the desktop version of this Google site to perform a reverse image search. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- Once the desktop version of the Google page loads, tap the camera icon in the search field.
- If you have the URL of the photo you want to search for, paste it into the search field. Otherwise, tap “Upload Image” and choose the photo from your iPhone.
Choose the photo you want to search for and Google will find it elsewhere on the internet. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
How to Reverse Image Search on an Image You Find in the Chrome App on an iPhone
Chrome makes it easy to reverse image search directly to an image you find online, without downloading it to your iPhone or knowing its URL. However, if you haven’t installed the browser app on your iPhone yet, you’ll need to download Chrome from the App Store.
- Launch the Chrome app and navigate to the webpage containing the image you want to reverse search.
- Hold the image for a few seconds until the context menu appears.
- Tap “Google this image”.
Use dedicated reverse image search apps and websites
While Safari and Chrome are great for quickly finding photos on the web, there are a number of other tools you can use instead. First of all, tineye.com is a convenient website because you can use it in Safari without switching to the desktop version like you would with Google Images.
Also, there are dedicated reverse image search apps that you might want to try. These are usually more comprehensive as they reference multiple search engines, rather than Google. The best free reverse image search apps we recommend include reverse image search, reverse, and truthfulness.
Final Words: How to Perform Reverse Image Search on iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to do a reverse image search on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.